Subscriptions and Tickets 2020-2021
For concert season and series information, see 2020-2021 Season Overview.
Subscription Renewals start January 4, 2021
New subscriptions available February 1, 2021.
Adults $90 ⋅ Students/Seniors $80
Buy individual concert tickets starting February 1, 2021.
Adults $43 ⋅ Students/Seniors $33
There are two subscription choices for our 2021 Season:
#1 – Live in-person Masters Series Subscription*: three live in-person performances at the Rozsa Centre (chose Sunday afternoons, Sunday evenings or Monday evenings). Includes the option to live-stream the event should you choose not to attend in person.
#2 – Live-Streamed Masters Series Subscription: live-stream the three performances (StageStream Live login details will be sent once the order is processed. The Sunday afternoon performances will be broadcast live and the archive will be available by 6:00 that evening and viewable by subscribers for up to one week).
Family Concert – Postponed due to CV-19 Restrictions
Family concert tickets available March 1, 2021.
Dick Matthews Young Artists Development Program Debut Concert
Free Live-Stream Event!! – April 18, 2021
Benefits of Subscribing
|Priority access||Current subscribers are given first priority for seat selection|
|Flexibility||Exchange your ticket for the alternate night of the same concert ** (not available for 2020-21 Season)|
|Ticket Replacement||Lost tickets replaced for free.**|
|Tax Receipts||Unable to attend a concert, notify us in advance and receive a donation tax receipt for the subscriber price of the ticket.*(not available for 2020-21 Season)|
*The following protocols are required to attend live events on the U of C campus:
1. All attendees must be pre-registered. (information about pre-registering via signing U of C waiver, will be sent to those who wish to purchase “live” subscriptions.)
2. If you or anyone in your household has a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath, or is a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
3. Masks: For the safety of our campus community, UCalgary students, faculty, staff, as well as visitors to campus, you are required to wear non-medical masks in indoor public spaces at all Calgary campuses beginning Aug. 1, 2020. This decision was made to align with the COVID-19 City of Calgary Mask Bylaw and applies to all UCalgary facilities. Masks are required to be worn in all UCalgary indoor public areas such as hallways, washrooms, and elevators. In classrooms/event spaces, individuals may remove the mask once seated, and as long as they maintain a two-metre distance from others. Exceptions to mask use in indoor public spaces on campus are the same as those outlined in the City bylaw. The university’s protocols for public spaces reflect the guidelines of the Province and the City, and are subject to change as the fluid COVID-19 situation evolves. Please follow the UCalgary mask FAQ page for the latest information. Please note that event participants are required to provide their own masks.
4. Please bring only the necessities to the event space (example: small purse/bag, keys, water bottle, etc.). There will be no coat check or storage available, so anything you bring must be kept with you.
5. There will be no water fountains available during the event as per Alberta Health Services guidelines, so please ensure you bring your own water bottle or drinking container.
**See Calgary Pro Musica Ticket Policy for full details.
All Calgary Pro Musica performances take place in the Eckhardt-Gramatté Hall, Rozsa Centre, University of Calgary.
Current Masters Series subscribers will be given first priority for seat selection, followed by those on the wait list until February 19, 2021.
The Eckhardt-Gramatté Hall is located in the beautiful Rozsa Centre on the University of Calgary campus. It is one of the premier music recital facilities in western Canada and has been described as a “384 seat acoustic marvel.” Calgary Pro Musica is proud to make its home in this distinguished facility.
Calgary Pro Musica is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the highest level of chamber music performances to Calgary. Subscription revenue does not cover the cost of presenting concerts of this quality and we rely heavily on generous donations from corporations, government agencies, and individual donors. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support Calgary Pro Musica.