Subscriptions and individual concert tickets are non-refundable. Credit will only be issued in the event of concert cancellation. Such credit will be used towards the purchase of future tickets or subscriptions.
Tickets within a subscription and individual concert tickets may be transferred to another party. Complete subscriptions are not transferable.
Complimentary ticket exchange privileges are available to Masters series subscribers. If you can’t attend an individual performance within the Masters Series, Calgary Pro Musica will (space permitting) switch your tickets for the other concert night (Monday for Sunday or vice versa). Simply notify us before 4 pm on the Friday before the concert and make the request. We’ll do our best to make that happen. We regret we are unable to switch tickets between subscriptions series (Masters/Horizons).
Artist Substitution Policy
The program content is subject to change without notice. The appearance of specific artists or attractions is not guaranteed. Substitutions may be made, or concerts may be rescheduled. The information in this brochure was complete and accurate at the time of printing.
Lost Ticket Policy
Contact Calgary Pro Musica’s Administrator and a replacement ticket voucher will be issued (at no charge) for you to pick up on the day of the show.
Tax Receipt Policy
(Masters Series Subscribers only)
If you are unable to attend a Masters Series performance, notify the Administrator by 4 p.m. on the Friday prior to the performance to request a tax receipt. A tax receipt for the value of one fifth of your subscription price (one concert out of five) will be issued. This policy applies to the Masters Series subscribers only.
- The Box Office opens one hour before show time.
- The Box Office accepts cash only.
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate break, suitable to performers and management in order to minimize disturbance to other patrons and the performers.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not permitted in the theatre without prior permission.
- At Calgary Pro Musica, your privacy is important to us. If you wish to receive information about our privacy policies or for complete ticket policy details, please contact us by telephone/text at 403.244.8277, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website at calgarypromusica.ca.
The Eckhardt-Gramatté Hall is wheelchair accessible. Please notify the Box Office upon arrival if wheelchair seating is required.