Subscriptions and individual concert tickets are non-refundable. Credit will only be issued in the event of concert cancellation. Such credit will be used towards the purchase of future tickets/subscriptions.
Tickets within a subscription and individual concert tickets may be transferred to another party. Complete subscriptions are not transferable.
Complimentary ticket exchange privileges are available to subscribers for subscription concerts only. Pro Musica will exchange your tickets for comparable seats to another performance within the current subscription season, subject to availability. Exchanges can only be made between different dates of the same ensemble. Tickets that are part of a subscription series cannot be exchanged for special event or family concertperformances. Contact the Society’s Administrator no later than 4 p.m. on the Friday prior to the performance to request ticket exchanges. Requests received after 4 p.m. on the Friday prior to the performance will not be accommodated.
Artist Substitution Policy
The programme content is subject to change without notice. The appearance of specific artists or attractions is not guaranteed. Substitutions may be made, or concerts may be rescheduled. The information in this brochure was complete and accurate at the time of printing.
Lost Ticket Policy (Subscription Tickets only)
Contact the Society’s Administrator and a duplicate ticket voucher will be issued (at no charge) for you to pick up on the day of the show.
Tax Receipt Policy (Subscription Tickets only)
If you are unable to attend a Pro Musica performance, notify the Society’s Administrator by 4 p.m. on the Friday prior to the performance to request a tax receipt. A tax receipt for the value of one fifth of your subscription price (one concert out of five) will be issued.
- The Box Office opens one hour before show time.
- The Box Office accepts cash and personal cheques only.
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate break, suitable to performers and management in order to minimize disturbance to other patrons and the performers.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not permitted in the theatre without prior permission.
- At Calgary Pro Musica, your privacy is important to us. If you wish to receive information about our privacy policies or for complete ticket policy details, please contact us by telephone at 403-244-8277 or contact Calgary Pro Musica.
The Eckhardt-Gramatté Hall is wheelchair accessible. Please notify the Box Office upon arrival if wheelchair seating is required.