After a year of such uncertainty, it is a thrill to once again be sharing the finest chamber ensembles live with our loyal audience in the beautiful Eckhardt-Gramatté Hall. As our home venue is located on the University of Calgary campus, we will be following its Visitors to Campus policy closely.
CPM will be continuously monitoring COVID-19 protocols, please check this page for the most up-to-date information.
OUR EVENTS WILL BE REQUIRING ALL ATTENDEES TO BE WEARING A MASK AND PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION.
- As of September 20, 2021, the University of Calgary requires ALL visitors to campus 12 years of age or older to be fully vaccinated. Negative Covid-19 tests will not be considered.
- Masks MUST be worn while inside all UCalgary buildings, including while performing on stage.
- Venues are NOT limited beyond normal capacity.
- It is the event organizer’s responsibility to ensure that information pertaining to masking rules and required vaccine documentation is communicated to their audience and participants. UTS strongly suggests that this information be shared at all communication levels, including on websites and applicable posters to ensure that there are no misunderstandings at the door.
- If UTS is selling your tickets, arrangements can be made to ensure that masking rules and vaccination documentation requirements are also communicated to patrons at the time of sale.
- Patrons and Performers will not be allowed to access the building without proper vaccine documentation as outlined below by age group. No exceptions will be made.
- UCalgary Child Covid-19 waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian for everyone under 18 involved in or attending an event, the waiver is attached to this email for reference.
- Vaccination documentation will be screened and UCalgary Child Covid-19 waivers will be collected at the door on the day of your event by our Front of House personnel.